Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Year In Review: 2014

#flipagram #AYearInReview #AYearInReview2014 #2014 "If a pen of a writer could write every day, even this world can never contain how I've been blessed. I have been blessed! God is so good to me! Precious are His thoughts of you and me. They ways I could count them, there's not enough time, so I will praise Him for being so kind. God has been good, so good... I have been blessed." ♫ Music: #TheClarkFamily - #IHaveBeenBlessed Pics: #CelticBall2014: #SpringBall with @kathryncomstock, @morganrachelc, @browneyesyeah; #Chicago and meeting @herstory_teller; #MidwestHomeschoolConvention #MHC with @brittanyfaith95, @bridgetgrace95, and others in #Cincinnati; the @valiantdefendersparty #TittleMemorialTrip with @thissoutherngal, @theguest777, @jalisem_90, @vikki_christian, and others; #SBCYC14 #ShawneeYouthBaptistConference with the #HSBCYouth #HighStreetBaptistChurch #BetterTeens2014; My #CollegePlus #CPE3InTexas peeps too numerous to name; #TheCathering #CPGathering in #Virginia and #WashingtonDC with @baileyd357, @faith4freedom, and others; #LivingChristmasTrees with @tg7angel and @dythanne; #CelticBall: #FestiveBall #WinterBall; and the #Garcias. #Instagramless. Thank you, everyone, who made my year. See you next year!

A video posted by Samuel Garcia (@gmx0) on

No comments:

Post a Comment