Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Fool's Pranks Wrap Up


1. My Conversion to Reformed Theology
Not my idea, but I played along. Brittany really wishes this to be true. :P



2. My Letter of Resignation from the Valiant Defender's Party Student Leadership Society

"by Samuel Garcia
It is a great honor to have served the Valiant Defender's Party Student Leadership Society as Prime Minister from it's very inception. We have grown from a small student government elections party to the leadership society we see today. To say that I am proud of you, members, is an understatement.However, college and work have taken a toll on me. I'm on my last stretch of my degree of Computer Science, and hopefully going off to Bible college in the spring of 2015. There are many opportunities for me to advance the causes of Integrity, Innovation, and Initiative for His glory." (read more)
3. CPHarmony
Someone created a courting website for my college program College Plus. Whoever created it was smart enough to leak it early long before the 1st. The site is shut down now (address was http://cpharmony.cf)

4. Instagram Prank
If the picture doesn't show up, click it to refresh. ( http://instagram.com/p/mQ5T_5LRl5/ )



And I leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment