Friday, March 9, 2012

Another Year Of Life

I thank God for another birthday, another year of life. I am now

|4!-10^2|/2-(10^1*2)

years old.
;D (Yes, it's a math problem :)


I thank God for His grace and goodness, even though my life is a record of failures and offenses against Him. I thank Him for all the people He has put in my life to guide me. I hope He continues to guide me everyday.

I thank God that I have now lived half my life in the land of the free and the home of the brave. I thank my God for a loving church and pastor. I thank my Heavenly Father for good earthly parents. I am thankful mostly for His Son coming down on the cross to die for me, and the Holy Spirit He has given me to live within.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you! May the Lord keep His arms around you and may you take heed to His call willingly! Love you always! mom

    ReplyDelete